Hanging With Friends

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Hanging With Friends - Page 7 Empty Re: Hanging With Friends

Post by swimminggeek272 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:15 pm

Reena and Jasna looked at each other. "We're vamps. Is that an issue here? We could always go back if you want."
swimminggeek272
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:17 pm

Cross noticed another Sexy Girl In A Black Bikini[aside from Bella!] coming in, as it was almost, but not quite enough to distract him, as he was still focusing on getting to Kyle's position, really, as he looks at Bella.

Tiresias wondered what was Bella looking at, as he goes to read some of the words in the area, but all he could uncover is that a fraction of a prophecy was in a very protected city.

Mina was still swimming next to Jasna, wondering how Jasna's feeling about Mina.

As for Kyle, he learns more about the sword, as he tries to understand its purpose.

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

Hanging With Friends - Page 7 Kisu

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Hanging With Friends - Page 7 VS-1
Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:18 pm

Saphira stared at them and then laughed uproariously.
"Sorry. It's just so funny. You think it's an issue? I should have mentioned earlier, I'm a vamp. So is Mia, Bella, Vana, and James. Izzy and Lacey are a different odd species, and the boys with us now are like immortal soldiers."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:23 pm

Cross then nodded at Saphira, as he then said to Bella, with just his thoughts,"What can we say?We're trained for this stuff!" as Cross goes to continue to swim after Bella Black, who was already increasingly sexier underwater than she was in the surface.

Mina then wondered what does Jasna think of her, as Mina wanted to continue to keep up with Jasna, as she then asked,"So about the Caverns..what do you think of it?" as Mina tried not to focus too much on Jasna's sexy body, as she focuses on her eyes, instead.

Tiresias made sure that Reena was following the group, despite being blind, as he knew where the group was going, as he hopes that they could uncover more of what Kyle is finding.

As for Kyle Perry, he was about to be done with completing the hilt, when suddenly...he heard a booming noise from somewhere in the caverns, but he didn't know where the noise came from, at all, really, as it disturbs him to the core.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:29 pm

Jasna shrugged. "I don't know. But it's well worth the effort and I'll take any risks necessary."

Reena wasn't really tired out but she was feeling slightly fatigued as she knew how hard it was to catch up with the faster and stronger kids. She was tall but she was also young, something that worked against her.
swimminggeek272
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:52 pm

Mina then went closer, as she placed her head on Jasna's shoulders, trying not to keep whatever concerning thoughts that Mina has about the situation to be brought outloudly at the instant, as she goes to help look out for anything odd, when suddenly, her head was hurting from the sound of the noise she heard.

Cross somehow felt the noise in the area, as well, yet he wasn't in much pain from the noise, as he was swimming with Bella, since apparently his altered D.N.A Is meant to reduce the excess harm from the noise of whatever is in the cavern.Cross sensed whatever it was, it wasn't a good thing, he was sure.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by BloodRedEyeShadow on Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:21 pm

Izzy jumped in soon after with her chocolate brown bikini, she swam up to Lacey and nudged her slightly to announce her arrivla.

BloodRedEyeShadow
Leader Of The Flock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:22 pm

Bella swam under water, trying to find Kyle.

Saphira rolled her eyes at Mina. "come on guys, under water time. Ree, you okay?"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Eyes on Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:45 pm

Derek swam up from behind a rock and tackled Bella underwater with a huge smirk on his face.

Red Eyes
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:48 pm

Bella shrieked a soundless shriek and bubbles flew out of her mouth. She turned around and tried to slap Derek, but couldn't move fast enough underwater.

"Oh Ree. That's Derek, the guy who has a crush on Bella that Bella actually likes." Saphira informed, diving under.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:01 pm

Reena was surprised. "Oh...okay." And she laughed. He was rather funny.

Jasna smiled. "Poor every guy who likes Bella. She only has her heart set for one." And she dove under after the rest of the group.
swimminggeek272
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:25 pm

Cross tackled Derek, having no time to focus clearly, as he almost forgot to carry on looking for Kyle, as the noises continued to bother him, and he began to detect that Kyle sensed something wrong in the area.

Mina Alvizu was starting to feel nauseous from the pain in her head she was getting, as she couldn't think clearly, despite the fact she was next to Jasna, although she's starting to find Izzy and Lacey to be sexy ladies, for ladies with wings, at least, as she tried to use her sheer willpower just to focus on where Kyle was.

Tiresias continues to guide Reena to the area, as he thought,"We need to hurry, because whatever just appeared in the area is out to go after intruders, everyone!" as Tiresias nudged to Reena.

As for Kyle Perry, he then went to continue to forge the blade's hilt, in hopes to get the sword ready to be able to get pulled out of the Anvil, as he continues to read the instructions, according to the inscripted images in the area, as he thought,'Please let the others come and get ready, soon!' as he continued to focus on the weapon in question.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:35 pm

Reena kicked and paddled faster than she thought she could. The tone behind Tiresias's voice was enough. She swam towards the group as if there was no tomorrow, hoping that nothing entirely horrible had happened.

It was Jasna's turn to be confused. Beside her, Mina was in pain. "What's going on?" she shouted, hoping somebody could give her an answer.
swimminggeek272
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:38 pm

Mina admitted with her thoughts, seeing as she doubted that she could speak underwater outloudly, like the Vampires and the Flock could,"My head...i can't hold it..." as she screamed in thoughts,“The Altina is coming, here, and it tells me that it wants to test us, now!” as Mina began to see a being with two fishtails for legs, who has a Ocean-Blue Sword, and who looked even less kind than Poseidon's immortal son[and the Immortal Half-Brother of Poseidon's Demigod Children!] Prince Triton, as Mina realized this being was riding on a Leviathan, which was a massive Creature in which it was said Poseidon's armies had to fight, as of late, and Mina knows there were more Leviathans where that beast came from, as well, as this one looked like a Sea Dragon that needs Taming, and if not, they would have to slay it, along with the Altina.

Tiresias Ebony went to latch his thoughts to Bella's eyes, as he goes to see what Bella was seeing, knowing full well that it was a matter of Life or Death that they find Kyle Perry, as soon as possible, as Tiresias reads the following,'The Royal Family Ordered That I Must Be Made!' as Tiresias quickly realized that a spirit was on the blade on the inscription that was under the language only Blacks can read, but Tiresias realized this isn't all the spirit asks, as he said,“We must find Kyle, NOW!!!” as he urged the party to move quickly to where Kyle was, before the Altina catches them!

Kyle Perry was focusing on forging the blade's hilt, as he took a few good glances at the blade, as he realized the blade's left side was Sea Green, like Lance's Granduncle Poseidon's Eyes, which is shocking, considering that even though a child of Hephaestus would do best to forge the hilt or the blade, this room is in a language in which only the gods would get a clue as to what it said.Kyle wished a grandchild of Hephaestus was here, so Kyle gets help!

Last edited by Javier Cross on Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Trying to get more story on the post!)

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:07 pm

Bella tensed and took a defensive stance in front of Ree. "Are you two ready for this?" She asked Reena and Jasna. Saphira was playing with her nails with now seemed much sharper and deadlier as Mia smiled ferally, fangs glistening in the murky water.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:56 pm

Reena wasn't one to use any of her vampiric abilities but she decided now was a good time. She grinned, finally showing her fangs. "More than ever."

Jasna smirked. Adventure...just what she always wanted. "You have no idea how ready I am."
swimminggeek272
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:05 pm

Bella smiled dangerously. "Good. This is gonna be fun."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:09 pm

Reena and Jasna gave each other a look. They simultaneously said, "Oh...you have no idea." Jasna smiled inside. She was more than ready for whatever was to come.
swimminggeek272
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:32 pm

Mina was carefully assessing the places where the Altina Leviathan and its rider could strike, as Mina realized if they seal them off, they may wind up trapping themselves and Kyle in the process, but if they commit a strategic error, they're screwed, either way.Mina then watches, as Tiresias tries to read the rest of the inscriptions, as it mentioned something about how only a human with the gift of the sight would be able to wield the weapon that the royal family would need, as the blade could only be removed once the hilt is made, and even then, only a strong-willed human could hope to wield the sword that results from the forging, as Tiresias looked closer, and finds that the blade's color was Sea Green on one side, but the only reason he could make of it, was that the blade was forged in the seas, yet the hilt had to be made in this lake, for some reason or another.With that in mind, Tiresias then said,“We need to find Kyle, and help him complete the forging, as for everyone else, they must hold off the Altina, until the weapon is ready, alright?” as Tiresias said,“Derek and Officer Cross, you two go and take most of the girls to hold off the Altina!Reena and Jasna, take Mina along, and come with me to find Kyle, alright?” as Tiresias gets his half of the party ready, while Cross and Derek lead the rest of them against the Altina!

The Altina was already seeking out the entrance, with its eyes glowing red, jewels from the pits of many hells, themselves, as they were feeling out for blood, and the blood they seek would be that of the unprophecized ones, as the Altina Rider and Leviathan were unleashing blood-curdling screams, 20 miles from the cavern, as they found the entrance that fits them, at last!Mina suddenly received a flash of the Rider's Weapon, as the weapon resembled a Sea Green Trident, on one end, while on the other, Mina quickly realized it was one of those weapons that were stronger than most swords!

Last edited by Javier Cross on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Meant to include the Altina Rider's Blade onnthe other side of its weapon, as its more powerful than most Celestial Bronze Weapons!)

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:00 pm

Bella grinned and her smile was creepy in the darkness of the water. She swam forward and lured the Altina back towards her and her friends.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:45 pm

The Hellish-Eyed Altina Leviathan and its Rider were able to sense their enemies in the dark, even without their eyes, as they could tell that a child of the Black Family Tree was in the area, yet at the same time...they realized that her family's bloodline has been tainted, somehow, as the Altina Leviathan[About 10 feet in actual height!] was instructed by its Rider to unleash its shedding spikes out of the scales of the Leviathan, which were less durable than a mixture of Crystal and Ice, but still durable enough to make cutting through the armor quite difficult, unless you're prepared to unleash an extremely powerful Spell that's more powerful than Fiendfyre, that is, and even then, there is no guarrentee that it would cut through its armor, unless it were powered by a lot of stuff, and the Leviathan was caught off guard, and even then, it might not be enough to get the better of it if it's prepared for an extended fight.The Altina Rider then got off of the Leviathan in question, as the Leviathan was already fire-proof, yet it could still be somewhat dented by Greek Fire, or at least scratched, as the Rider then goes to look for the other Vampire and the living weapon who wasn't born of the Olympian Gods, themselves, yet was connected through them by means of scientific and mystical means, for reasons that the Rider plans to find out, one way, or another.

Cross felt that if it weren't for the fact of the matter that the party were fighting for their lives, Cross would have felt in bliss from the sight of Bella Black in her Black Bikini, underwater, even though for some reason or another, Vampires and Half-Vampires could only survive underwater, not thrive in it the way the Olympian Sea God's children could, which left them at a disadvantage at a fight, underwater, yet it also happens to have its downsides, as the Half-Mortal of the Sea God's children would have to make sure not to unleash more collateral Damages than they could contain, or else they'd be ending more lives than they would try to save, in that order.Cross then looked at Derek, as he goes to look at the Double-Tail-Legged being, descending upon them, as the being was already with nothing but his sharp teeth, which are even sharper than mere Vampire Teeth[even Undead Vampire Teeth!], Cross then goes to get himself ready, as he had the Holy Sword Gabriel, at the ready.He then sent the thought to Derek, asking,'Could you please be on your guard, Derek?' as Cross hopes that Derek would start getting serious, since Cross doubts that the Rider was meant to be an easy foe to fight, if he can even be fought at all.Mina Alvizu worries a lot about what could happen, as she wasn't afraid of dying, but really, she was scared for those she loved, deeply, including the likes of one of the guys she loved, to the likes of Jasna, who also happens to be bi-sexual, as well.She hoped that Jasna and Reena would be ready, as Tiresias goes to help find Kyle until the weapon was ready.

As for Kyle, he was almost done with the hilt, as he then went in rage and agony,'Why CAN'T I FINISH THIS WEAPON'S HILT, FASTER???' as Kyle was so angry at himself, that he'd wish a son of Hephaestus were here, or better yet, that his own Grandfather Ares was scolding him, which was funny, considering he never knew his Grandfather very well, really, as it was the only clue about his mother that he had, as his mum was a Werewolf Demi-Goddess, by birth.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:07 pm

Bella swam at the monster, with Mia helping her attack it.

Saphira laughed at and called out to Kyle "I have a teacher who always said that if you believe it, you can achieve it."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:21 pm

The Altina Leviathan's spikes were already following Bella and Mia, as they were already unleashing a lot of blasts from their tips, as if the Leviathan knew how to use the spikes to its advantage, asthe spikes quickly aimed for Mia, in such a way, mere Full-Blooded Vampires, living or otherwise, would hope to evade them, unscathed.

Cross still watches, as he realized that snapping the neck of the rider will not be able to kill it, outrightly, yet Cross also sees that the rider and the Leviathan are cursed, as Cross looked at its eyes, once more.

Tiresias was reading the Inscribings, as somewhere, it mentions if a guardian should fall under a curse, of unknown origin, that the only way to save the guardian, would be with the blade in the cavern, that Kyle was forging the hilt for, as Tiresias realized, quickly enough.

Kyle Perry then reminded himself that if they live, that Peredur should be dating Saphy, again, considering that Kyle was enraged at himself for being useless, as he goes further to complete the weapon's hilt, until the blade can be drawn.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:32 pm

Bella thought of something.

"Hey Altina. Are you going to kill me? A Black daughter? The only one still alive." She said, bubbles forming as she whispered the words to the thing.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:49 pm

Since the Altina Rider and Leviathan share thoughts, they already knew that this was one of the two prophesized bloodlines who would either save or destroy all of existence, as they may be cursed, but even their curse would remind them her bloodline was tampered with, in childhood, as since they can't kill the daughter, they plan to find some other way to end the tainted blood, no matter how cruel it may be.

As it stands, they enchanted their weapons to not kill those of Black Family Blood, but instead stun them, but the rest, they plan to kill, anyway, as the Spikes were firing spells on Bella, now, much to Cross's inner horror.

Kyle was about to complete the hilt, as he quickly realized that a brown-haired unknown was in the area, as once the hilt was done, he placed it on the hilt, before the unknown one came in.Kyle tried to pull the sword, but it was no use, as once the unknown pulled it out, the Sea Green and Silver Blade was out of the anvil, as he ends up drugging Kyle to sleep with sleep darts.

Cross watches in horror, as more of the spikes came to Mia, as Cross never wants to tell Johnathan or Kyle that Mia got...he couldn't say it, as one of the spikes shot at Mia's curves, as more came shooting at her.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum