Hanging With Friends

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Hanging With Friends - Page 8 Empty Re: Hanging With Friends

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:53 pm

Mia swam away quickly and Bella swam in front of her.

"Hey Altina! You kill my friends,that's what's going to bring about the end of the earth."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:08 pm

The Altina was cursed to kill unwanted newcomers who weren't among the chosen bloodlines, as the eyes of the rider would show, as it suspected everyone else to be a threat, as the spikes were still aimed for Mia, at the moment, but they stopped firing, as if they were instructed to stop doing so.

The Spikes were still about to get Bella Captured, as Cross couldn't move, in normal mode, no matter how much he wished to move.

The spikes that missed their shots unleashed boulders upon Mia and Bella, in which they would be badly harmed, until suddenly, a 12-packed brunnette guy came in, as he gotten Bella and Mia out of the way, Sea Green And Silver Sword at hand, as if he was affected by the blade's powers.

The Altina Rider recalled the emergency in case the curse was controlling both it and the Leviathan, as unfortunately, the weapon could only be wielded by a mere human not from either bloodlines, as the guy placed Bella and Mia out of the way.

Tiresias realized that the sword would grant its chosen wielder powers on par with that of the Olympian Sea God's Half-Mortal Children, as long as the wielder has the sword with him, in its Sword form.Tiresias goes to realize that the sword would allow the wielder to share the strengths of the children of Poseidon, in other words.

[Now do you see why the sword's so important, yet?]

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

Hanging With Friends - Page 8 Kisu

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Hanging With Friends - Page 8 VS-1
Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:13 pm

[[nto really]]

"Tiresias!" Bella screamed.

"Dude go! Your part Black, your the only other one that thing might listen to. IT's gonna kill MIA!" Saphira shouted, bubbles forming.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:38 pm

A piece of wall came to the spikes, as it blocked the shots of the spikes, long enough to smash the spikes, as the Altina Rider went after the Man who swam as fast as any child of Poseidon, drawing his own sword, which the other side of it was a short Sea Green Trident, while the main half of it was a long blade, that looked ancient, as the man with the sword felt the Altina was out to kill Mia, as he drew the fully-done sword after the rider, in heated kombat.

Tiresias then sent the thoughts to the Altina Leviathan, quickly telling them to stop the fighting, as while the Leviathan was the first to get the message, the Rider was too busy fighting to receive it, but Tiresias then said, in the ancient language only the Black family would know,“We can help free you two of the curse...please let us help you, and i promise that you will no longer need to kill needlessly!” as the Altina quickly stood still, long enough for the wielder of the sword to stop his sword blow.

The Rider then stopped, as he was asking the Swordsman to help rid him of the curse, one way or another, as it said,“My Prince Triton and his majesty, Poseidon, realized that war is coming upon all worlds...they also knew that two powerful bloodlines were meant to unite the armies of our worlds, against the evils that have cursed us to kill both the bringers of true justice and agents of true evil, alike.” as the Rider admitted,“I was an officer for the armies of the Seas, before i volunteered to help protect the site of what was once a beacon of purpose,” as the Rider was speaking in a language all the people in the party would understand, as he said,[i]“The sword has the powers to free me, either by willing the curse away, or by ending my life, but i am prepared for either means, as long as i am free!”, as the Rider looked at the man, as the Man looked at everyone, now.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:43 pm

Bella hesitated. "Will the curse away. Altina doesn't need to die, and if you kill it, I'll kill you."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:57 pm

The Man with the sword goes to look at Mia, first, as he was glad that Mia was alright, as Mina watches the Man, in question, enter a state of absolute concentration, as Mina knew the man was staring at the sky, as he pointed his sword up, and without even much knowledge, the man managed to focus an intense beam of Sea Green Light from the sword, as the Curse, which was in a Hellish Black and Blood-Red color, was being removed from the Altina Leviathan and its rider, as the Rider then screamed, a scream of freedom, as after a few minutes, The Altina looked peaceful, as it nods to the party, and before it faints, a newly-awoken Kyle and the Man held the Rider, while Mina goes to unleash Cur Amendio on the Rider...the Rider, to the party's relief, was alive, but barely, as Mina said,with her thoughts,“He needs rest, but he's alive..if Triton and his father finds out, they'll take him back to their realm, where he'll be needed most,” as Mina looked at the man, and then by looking at his hair and eyes, she realized,“Johnathan...is that you?” as she realized that if its Johnathan, he was empowered by the sword and the seas, as he nods to the party.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:15 pm

Bella smiled softly. "Way to go Johnny."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:21 pm

Tiresias goes to recall what he had read about the Vampire-Demonic bloodline he heard from the Inscriptures, as he goes to see if he could do a modern-translation, as he found the part about the inscriptures of demons from outer space, with the ones wearing a Black and Blood-Red Weapon Symbol above their heads, as Tiresias could only conclude that this was the family that was out to destroy the entire planet, one way or another.

'Brahmaparush-Algul...so that's the name of the bloodline that is out to destroy us all...could they be connected to the demons who attacked Bella's father? as he goes to hear of a Dark Vision in his head, about a fleet of Black-and-Bloodred armored armies of legionaries, as he sensed it all too well, as his head was in so much pain, Tiresias wanted to scream, outloudly from such agony, since it felt like going to see a vision of most hells, all over again[for the record, the only one he could stand that he recalled, was Hades, the underworld!]Tiresias couldn't take it anymore, as he was about to faint, despite the fact that he was blind, so he barely recalled the overall difference between dreaming and waking, really.

Johnathan goes to watch Cross smiling softly, as well as Bella, as Johnathan felt embarrassed, while Kyle didn't recall much on why he was knocked out, as he could have sworn someone was out to kill everyone, that time, or maybe it was just Kyle's senses acting up, really.At any rate, both Johnathan and Kyle wanted to hug Mia, as they were glad that they discovered more of the truth about what was under the lake, but what about the ancient treasure that may have been in the Ruins?What was it for?

The Altina Rider and Leviathan were safely asleep, as Kyle sent the thoughts to Lancelot Siegfried to help alert Poseidon's realm about the No-Longer Cursed rider, as Kyle admitted,'Perhaps the Beasts that cursed the Altina Rider and the Leviathan of the same term, may have been connected to those demons who attacked Bella's father because he knew too much, right, Officer?' as Lancelot would have wanted to find out more about the matter, if he could, since Kyle heard that Lancelot was having a lot of negative visions of the future, in which fleets of warships come to destroy much of the defenses of the Planet Earth, as even his wife Ophelia noted it, along with his In-Law Laertes, for that matter, as they tried to calm down Lancelot, before his nightmarish sights of what could be the future got the better of him, as Cross felt useless for leaving the armed forces, now.

Mina Alvizu was happy that they had learned more about the sword, itself, as she realized that Johnathan now shares Percy's Demigod Strengths, as long as he had the sword!

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:55 pm

Reena narrowed her eyes. The sea green color was familiar to her...she saw it everyday when she looked in the mirror. But it couldn't be. Reena glanced at Tiresias just enough to notice he was weak and she ran to his side before he could fall.

Jasna smiled. It was a rather good turn of events but shocking as well.
swimminggeek272
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:33 pm

Mina goes to softly kiss Jasna's left cheek, as she recalled seeing Johnathan's eyes ending up Sea Green, instead of their usual chocolate brown color, while Johnathan's sword is being used.It's as if the blade was meant to empower the wielder with powers of a Demigod, so as a result, no wonder why one of the side-effects were Sea Green Eyes, since you'd have to be descended from Poseidon's demigod children to even hope to get such eye colors, naturally, because otherwise, you'd have to get contacts or eye-surgery[or wield the sword of an unknown name that Johnathan has!] just to get the Sea Green color.

Tiresias goes to use his mind, as he tries to look at Reena, despite the fact that he doesn't notice Reena was in a Sea Green Bikini, yet all the same, Tiresias was somehow bothered by the sight he had, recently, as it terrifies him, not because of the fleets, themselves, but of the endless means from which all life on earth would be gone.

Cross noticed something wrong, as he goes to look at Tiresias, when suddenly behind Tiresias, he realized there was a female winged Angel in the inscriptions, but Cross didn't understand why it was there, unless he was losing his mind, really, as he goes to help Tiresias up, and they learn about Johnathan's new sword.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:42 pm

Jasna blushed ever so slightly from the kiss. Still endearing. She too noticed the change in color of Johnathan's eyes. They were remarkably like Reena's. If she didn't know any better, she would have guessed they were siblings.
swimminggeek272
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:10 pm

Tiresias, however, along with Cross and Mina, knew better,'as Johnathan's Brown Eyes proved he was just a Bad-Ass normal who was empowered and enhanced by the sword, itself, while Reena, on the other hand...the only logical explaination, that they'd know, would be that one of Reena's parents was a child of Poseidon, but doesn't even realize it, at all.

Mina looked at Reena, wondering about Reena's connections by eyes, because if one of Reena's parents is a child of Poseidon, then she would have to have been a granddaughter of Poseidon, for that matter.Either that, or Reena...was an outright daughter of Poseidon, but either case, she apparently wasn't always a Vampiress, that much they figured!

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:15 pm

Reena noticed that Tiresias and Mina were looking at her. "What? Is there a problem?" She was a bit iffed out by the stares but she did her best to ignore them. Sadly, there was nothing else to preoccupy her mind but her mind. So she stared in the distance in a desperate to not have to answer their questions.
swimminggeek272
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:28 pm

Mia grinned. "they're staring at your eyes. Johnny's match yours now."

Bella floated lazily. "The vampires who killed my father weren't demons, just people who were used to getting what they want. H didn't give them what they wanted and they got mad."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:11 pm

"So Reena...i'm not good at recalling things, but you mentioned that your father gave you a Serbian Name, because he came from Siberia, right?So exactly how old is your father, again, Reena?" Mina had to ask, as she goes to look at Jasna, as Mina said to Jasna,"You did mention that your mothers are sisters, did you not, Jasna?So clearly, one of you must have had a parent who was related to Poseidon, because unless you were genetically altered, somehow, or your parent had eye-surgery, how else would one of you have Natural Sea Green Eyes?My cousin Cross and i knew Johnathan, enough to know that Johnathan wasn't born with Sea Green Eyes, as his eyes are naturally Chocolate Brown!" As Mina said that, Johnathan's eyes were Chocolate Brown, before Mina finished her words.

Johnathan, in the meantime, went to stare at Mia, as he was happy that Mia was around, as he goes to stare into her blonde hair, all the while, Johnathan goes to think about the burst of raw heat he felt when he was wielding the sword of mystical power, all the while he looked at the Trident Necklace that the Trident went in the form of, as if the Trident can be summoned at will, but Johnathan has to know how to use it and unleash it.At any rate, it was all like a Dream for Johnathan, except for the part about saving Mia and Bella, which he and Tiresias worked together, in that regard.

Mina then goes to ask Jasna something, as they go and uncover more about Johnathan's new sword, as well as the reasons for Reena's natural Sea Green Eyes, because they knew enough that the likes of Harry James Potter could not have had natural Sea Green or Jade Green Eyes, unless they knew for sure that the likes of the Late Lily Evans Potter was meant to have either Shades of Green Eyes[Since in the original Harry Potter novels, it was never stated what Shades of Green Eyes Harry and his mum would share, it's fitting to leave it ambiguous, in here, as well!]Mina knew the only surefire way for Harry to have Sea Green Eyes, would be that his mother was really a child of Poseidon, which would have made him Percy's Nephew, but Mina doesn't know that, for sure.All she knew for sure, was that Harry[as well as her cousin, Cross!] were both of Peverell Blood, but not much else would she have known about the matter, really.She then said to Jasna with her thoughts,'Jasna...may we go and look up more about why Reena's father would give her the Serbian Middle Name, because i am sure that it wasn't just to protect Reena, herself, but there are also other reasons at work, that we aren't aware of, right now!' as she goes to look at Tiresias, who was reading another inscripture, which was before the one for the Angel, as he goes to learn about the likes of the Fleets of the Destroyers of All of Existence[Tiresias knew about that kind of fleet, since he was studying it with his grandfather, some time after Tiresias found out he was Bella's cousin!] as Tiresias goes to study an ancient war, as how those who were defending all of existence, itself, were losing, until they built their greatest of all the living weapons they knew.The Living Weapon itself was a very powerful weapon, as the Weapon was so powerful, that in the next inscription, Tiresias ends up seeing the Weapon, which looked humanoid, except for the weapons on its back, slaughtering the Enders of Existence, as if they were less than Ragdolls to its power.But when the Fleets were so close to destroying all of existence, the Weapon unleashed the last resort power that its Creators had granted it, as it goes to turn back the clock, and wipe out not only the likes of the destroyers of Existence from a Negative universe of some sort, but also most of the civilization of its creators, as their last creations were scatttered to the stars, along with their lifeforces, for that matter.

Tiresias then said to everyone,"Later on, we need to report back to the base on what we found out...this could change everything we know, but we can't reveal too much at once, because we don't want that information to fall into enemy hands!" as he was grateful to use Gillyweed, now.

[Sorry about the long stuff, but i was struggling to use my DSi to upload the short version of what i wanted to write!]

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:54 pm

[Cross...you have it all mixed up. Jasna has the Serbian name. Serbian is from Serbia, not Siberia. Reena is full Northern Irish. I'll clarify all that here though.]

Jasna was confused. "Mina, I'm the one who's part Serbian. My dad gave me that name because my Nana wanted us to have Serbian names. I can assure you that Reena is completely British. I don't think there is any secrecy going on in our family and sure, her father has sea green eyes as well. I have blue because my father's and mother's eye colors are blue. I guess the sea green dominated the blue for Reena."
swimminggeek272
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:05 pm

[My bad, Dee. Embarassed]

Mina felt shocked on her bad memory, as if her memory wasn't trashy enough, to begin with, as Mina blushed, while she asked,"Jasna...do you think that Reena's dad...is really someone with Poseidon's Blood in his veins?Or do you think that her father is...well.." Would Mina dared to ask Jasna on if Reena's father is really Poseidon, himself, for that matter?Because all Mina knew for sure, was that Reena apparently had Poseidon's blood in her veins, and since Gods don't have D.N.A, Poseidon's Ichor could blend in, somehow, and Mina still wouldn't fully understand how that's possible, even for her Demigoddess Senses, for that matter.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:50 pm

Jasna stared at Mina pointedly. "I'm positive that my uncle is Reena's dad. As to if he was a child of Poseidon, I'm not sure. He never told as much about his past. I know her brothers don't have sea green eyes though. Guess they took after my aunt. Why so curious?"
swimminggeek272
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:57 pm

Bella sat up. "I know a few people with natural sea green eyes. Everything doesn't have to be something greek."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:03 pm

"Not everything has to be descended from Merlin, either, but look where most of us are, in terms of overall ancestries, Bella!" Johnathan said, as he was glad he still had gillyweed taken, before he dived in, as he admitted,"Most of you all are descended from people like Merlin, who wasn't a mere human, to begin with, as for me...i'm only human, if that makes any sense, except for how the sword ended up..." Johnathan didn't want to finish the thought, as he was very confused, now.

"At any rate, do you think it's worth a few looks, Jasna?" Mina asked, as there was something off about Reena's father, that neither Jasna or Reena are aware of, Mina was sure, as she then went to bring in a blue orb, of some sort, to the party, that she found.

Tiresias goes to stare at the inscriptions of the image of someone generating a lot of stars, as Tiresias didn't understand what the images meant, as he goes to look at the face, and realize that he didn't have eyes, as Tiresias was further shocked by the image, itself, as he didn't understand what the image meant, only that he suspected that it might be some sort of divine power meant to be uncovered, one day, but not right now.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:44 pm

Reena glanced to the side. "Well, I don't really see the point in interrogating my dad. He's just like you and me, nothing more to it. I think my mum knows more about my dad though. I'll ask her when I get home. But honestly, I don't see the issue with me having sea green eyes."
swimminggeek272
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Dec 04, 2009 8:37 pm

“Alright, Reena,” Mina said, as she and the rest of the party went to watch the Altina rider wake up, as slowly, but surely, he went to look at Reena's eyes, as the Rider recognized something extremely familiar in Reena, as if he wanted to say to Reena,“Are you of Poseidon's kin?” but even Johnathan recognized that the rider wasn't in the condition to say anything at all, so instead, he goes to stare at Reena's eyes and Johnathan's new sword, as he goes to get ready to think on the matter.

Tiresias looked at Cross and Bella, and then he went to speak with Jasna, as he said to Jasna about Bella,“If it weren't for the hair and the eyes, i feel that Bella and Lissa could have been cousins, Jasna!” as Tiresias recalled Cross's thoughts on getting shocked when he first saw Lissa, as he couldn't respond, at all, until Christian went somewhere else with Lissa, as Cross had to repay the Prince, later on.

Mina then goes to swim, as she goes to reflect on the matter of Rreena's bloodline, as despite the fact that Mina has curves, she was quite strong, as she swam in thinking about getting answers from Reena's mum, as she looked at Izzy and Lacey for ideas.

Kyle Perry and Johnathan went to look each other in the eyes, as friends, as they both found out new stuff, in the ruins, as Johnathan admitted,“I found a gold and Sea Green Door, but i can't open it!” as Kyle said,“Could you show the way, then?” as Johnathan looks at the party for their responses.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:38 pm

Reena went back to her own business, glad that everybody was preoccupied with something than her bloodline. She was positive she was a full vampire. So how in the world could she be related to some Greek god? Reena sighed as she sat on the edge of the water. Her green eyes never bothered her before so why should it now? Maybe it was just all of the stress. As if on cue, her headache came back. "Ugh," she groaned as she massaged her temples again.

Jasna was confused. "Umm...okay. You do know that hair and eye color has nothing to do with relations, right? I mean, look at Reena and I. We have different hair and eye color. But I don't think it matters now, does it?"
swimminggeek272
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:10 pm

“I can see your point, Jasna,” Tiresias admitted, as he said,“Besides, neither Bella or Lissa would have the same hair and eye-color, yet otherwise, they felt so alike to Cross, that he'd stare at them, if given permission,” as Tiresias admits next,“They inspired him to make plenty of Crystal Angels, next!” as he goes to look aat everyone, as he wanted to head for the mystical door, as well, since they had to explore the place, more.

Mina then goes to come to Jasna, as she went to kiss Jasna's right cheek, next, as after that, she raised her hands to Kyle and Johnathan, as she wanted to explore the area, more.Thankfully, neither Kyle or Johnathan were waving their hands, in case Mina gets offended, since she's from Greece.

As for where Reena was, a Rabbit on two legs ended up heating carrots, as he said to her,“What's up, Doc?” as he goes to bring her some Sea Green stones from an Acme bag.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:22 pm

Bella came over.

"Guys leave her alone! Not all of us like to be told you think we're greek. If she's greek, she's greek. You don't need to find out if she's a goddess or whatever. And I am not decended from Merlin or the gods. So take that."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum