Hanging With Friends

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Hanging With Friends - Page 10 Empty Re: Hanging With Friends

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:52 pm

Bella laughed and waved.

Mia walked by with Saphira. "Cross is so dorky sometimes. But it's funny too."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:00 pm

Cross then goes to look the Angel in the eyes, as he then asked,"What else am i supposed to do, Bella?" as Cross was happy to be with Bella, at that moment.

*In somewhere else, where an old Ally is at*

Raymond Alvizu was busy looking up the scenario of if the nightmarish essence plauging the Milky Way was really out to destroy all of existence, and they realized that this Galaxy is all that stands in their way, between them, and the remaining life-filled Galaxies in this quadarent of the universe, left.
At any case, Raymond picked up something wrong, as he goes to ask the following, outloudly to himself,"Is that the sign of the final hope for the Planet starting to awaken?Or is it something sinister going on?" as for All Raymond knew, it could be both.
In any case, he could only hope that his demigoddess daughter, Mina Alvizu, was doing alright, as just in case, he goes to look at two Alvizu Clansmen, as he said to the two,"In case the nightmarish force in this galaxy sends assassins after Mina and her friends, including my relative, Pedro's Nephew, you need to be ready to follow them, in case something wrong happens!" as Raymond added,"You'd be all that stands between their survival, and their deaths, if a life-or-death situation occurs," as Raymond meant to order them to be direct in protecting Mina and her friends, as Raymond sensed something wrong, as the two of them left.

*Back underwater*

Tiresias watched Cross beginning to smile, as he then looked at Reena, and then he asked,"Is anything wrong, Reena?" as Mina was going to talk with Jasna, as Mina asked,"So how about we go out, Jasna?" Mina had to ask Jasna, as Mina placed her head on Jasna's shoulder.

Last edited by Javier Cross on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : A typo!)

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

Hanging With Friends - Page 10 Kisu

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Hanging With Friends - Page 10 VS-1
Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:03 pm

Bella sidled up to Mina. "You looked at Jasna, and asked Reena out." She whispered.

[[You can't bring Raymond in without asking Hayley first.]]

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:06 pm

Tiresias then admitted,"I sense a Typo, Mina," as quite quickly, Tiresias freezes time, reverses it, and as Mina watched Tiresias harm the 4th wall, once more, Mina then goes to correct herself, as Mina then said,"So how about we go out, Jasna?" as Mina goes to look at Jasna, in embarrassment.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:09 pm

"Not fair no being freaky!" Bella shouted.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:12 pm

Cross goes to hold Bella close to him, but not to the point where she would break away from him, but just tight enough for her to know that he misses her, as Cross then said,"Tiresias sees more stuff than i do, Bella...i won't be surprised if he's faster and stronger than i am, for that matter," as he goes to look at the Angel.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:31 pm

Reena smiled. "Nope. Just the usual headache." Cheerfulness was not something her brain liked as she felt another pang inside her head. She growled softly.

Jasna blushed. She never really made her bisexuality public and to go out with Mina would mean everybody would know...including her Nana. "I...I don't really know. I don't think my family would be all that supportive, especially my Nana." Jasna loved her Nana as she was the reason why Jasna had her name. Plus, she was also her Nana's favorite. She wasn't about to lose her position to her brother.
swimminggeek272
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:07 pm

Bella smiled tightly and stepped back. "She's not much into physical contact." Mia put in.

"Hey Jas. If you like MIna, and want to go out with her, then go. If your family can't support your decision to be happy, then I would be disapointed in them." Saphira said.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Jasna smiled weakly. "I know. I'm just worried about my Nana, that's all. Er...could I get back to you on that question, Mina?" And not wanting to seem mean, she gave Mina a kiss on the cheek.
swimminggeek272
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:45 pm

Cross began to blush, as he goes to look at Bella's angelic eyes and body, and then, he looks at Mia, as he nods to her, saying,“Alright, Mia, so when are you going out with Kyle or Johnathan, again?” as Cross looks at Mia, with her blonde hair.
Cross knew that sooner or later, Johnathan or Kyle need to consider dating Mia, as Cross's heart may belong to Bella, but he won't deny that Mia's a very sexy girl, too.
'No wonder why Kyle and Johnathan have it bad for Mia,'
as Cross wonders when Johnathan or Kyle will drive Mia nuts.

Mina blushed, as her cheeks went a tinge of Pink, as she looked at Jasna's sexually attractive body, admiring Jasna's body, as Mina plans to wait for Jasna's answer, soon.Mina then said,“I can wait, Jasna!” as she looks at the rest of the party.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:18 pm

Reena, despite the killer headache, walked up to Jasna, somehow able to have heard what had happened. She placed a hand on Jasna's shoulder and faced her. Despite being the younger one, she was positive this was the right thing she could do for her cousin. "Jasna, I think your Nana would be okay with this. She cares about you enough that I don't think she's going to care all too much.

Jasna was biting at her nails. Old habit. "I know. I'm just worried what might happen, that's all." She stared out into the distance. This was a rather complicated matter.
swimminggeek272
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:22 pm

Cross goes to watch, as he didn't know how he could be of help, as he wanted to be of use to the likes of Reena and Jasna, as he felt useless, to them, right now.
He then realizes the best thing for Cross to do, is nothing, as he goes to stare at the Sapphire-Eyed Angel, Bella, as Cross felt lost, apart from following Kyle and Johnathan.
Despite the fact that Bella was Angelic[Cross feels it, and a part of my heart agrees!]or was it perhaps because of it, Bella used to be able to reassure Cross on doing the right thing, something Cross was never good at, after his Uncle died.
His Deceased Squad Leader was the first to teach him right from wrong, but his now-late uncle taught him when its best not to hesitate, in doing the right thing!
Cross felt all the deaths of his officers was his fault, and he didn't want to make another fatal mistake, once more.

He then watched, as he noticed Kyle noticing Mina feeling lost in her emotions, as Kyle went to Mina, as Johnathan then got a nod from Kyle to help press the party forward, as Johnathan goes to recall the exact route to the door to the room.

Johnathan noticed the Sea Green ruins, as he and Kyle stopped, as they said,“We're almost there, everyone!” as the two of them went to be ready to go further, until they find the Sea Green Door, where a hidden treasure is meant to be found.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by swimminggeek272 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:36 pm

Reena gaped at all of the sea green around her. Would it never end?! Sea green this, sea green that...she was on the verge of a breakdown. She scooted over to Saphira. "Please tell me I'm seeing colors."
swimminggeek272
swimminggeek272
Sergeant Major

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:53 pm

Saphira smiled. "Well right now it's mostly sea green. But I'm not particalularly fond of those colors. Oi! Bells!" She called, trying not to hurt Reena's head.

Bella understood. "Cross, make it more colorful!" She demanded.
Mia smiled coyly. "You know me to well to know they'll drive me crazy. Johnathen it's too green down here."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:54 pm

Cross nods at the Sexy, Sapphire-Blue-eyed Angel in Black Bikini, as he was going to take care of that problem, until he realized that something was happening in the ruins, as Cross realized that the Ruins were starting to develop more colors, as Cross began to realize the party were seeing a massive rainbow, in the ruins.
Cross looked at Mia, while silently wishing for Johnathan to find the room, so he could be pleasured by the sight of Mia in her Hot Pink Bikini, complete with Blonde hair that works wonderously for her skin tones.
Cross goes to look at Bella's eyes, for further instructions on what else Cross may need to do for the party, as Cross thought out on what could be inside the room they seek.

Johnathan noted that he wanted to go out with Mia, on a date, as Johnathan wouldn't dream of dating Mia, just because she is a very sexy girl, in a hot pink bikini, who was more erotic than she looked, but also, its because Mia has a heart, that Johnathan just doesn't want to break, and indeed, he is scared to break Mia's heart, if he ever ended up as Mia's boyfriend.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:39 pm

Bella clapped happily.

Mia turned and scoffed at Johnathen. "You are afraid you'd break my heart? Listen kid, my heart hasn't beat for a long time, and it could only be broken by someone who actually has a chance."

Saphira glided over. 'She's not trying to be cruel, she just wants you to understand." She whispered to Johnathen.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:45 am

Cross goes to smile at Regulus' eye-candy daughter[with a heart!] as Cross gave Bella thumbs up, while also remembering not to kiss her lips.
Cross now went to stare at Bella's curves, as Cross blushed when he even ended up recalling that Bella's C-cup was curvier than his half-goddess cousin[literally!] Mina's C-cup, yet less curvier than Mia's, now, while Mina's happened to be bigger than Bella's, yet smaller than Mia's...Cross doesn't have the hots for his cousin, but even Cross couldn't deny that Mina's eye-candy[but like her half-brother, Aeneas, at least she can fight her way out of paper bags and plastic buckets, if not better, Magic or no Magic!]
Cross felt red and warm on his face, as he went to wait for Johnathan to show them the room, already.

Johnathan felt that someone just came in, and stabbed him at the heart, with a sword, as Johnathan felt that he was stupid for thinking that he and Mia had a chance to even go so far as to go out on a date or two.
The only thing Johnathan felt he had, going for him, aside from finding the hidden room he recalled, was that he now had a powerful sword that allowed him to fight better, yet even then...Johnathan was otherwise a coward, without the sword, as Mina had to go and pat him on the back, just to be sure Johnathan would feel better, since Mina doubted that just standing by, and let Johnathan get his heart messed up, before the drama can truly begin, was what her immortal mum would have had, in mind, or at least more often than not, anyway.
Even if Aphrodite wasn't her mum[and Aeneas wasn't her half-brother!]Mina still felt obligated to help Johnathan get some sort of meaningful fighting chance, at least.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Bella backed up slowly and stood behind all her friends.

"He's comparing all our cleavage to his cousins!" She scream whispered.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:30 pm

Cross went so red, that he just went to press on, in following Johnathan and Kyle, as he goes to look at the area, questioning why the ruins were so colorful, all of a sudden.
Cross then went to think on the matter, as he tries not to recall how alluring Bella was, as she may be angelic, in descriptions, but even Angels wouldn't be afraid to fight, if they had to do so, or maybe its just Cross's case of Love-Sickness, getting the better of his heart, as Kyle would have noted?
He looked at Mina, as Mina goes to lay her head on Jasna's right shoulder, hoping that she didn't hinder Jasna's movement, as he goes to recall that funny time of how Mina secretly plotted to get Annabeth in a Bunny Suit, before Silena Beauregard talked her out of it, that is.
Cross just sighed, as he went to look at Johnathan and Kyle, as the two signaled,“We're heading to the door to the room, now!” as the party prepares to enter the cavern, shortly.

Kyle and Johnathan went to eye the rest of the party, as Kyle noted that Tiresias was still busy helping Reena catch up to the party, as Kyle then spoke with Johnathan, as they were entering the cavern, shortly.
Kyle then said to Johnathan,“Do you think we'll find out more about this place, if we go further, Johnny?” as Johnathan then said,“Its the only way we could find out more about the full truth behind such ruins, Kyle, so yes, i do believe in what we are doing,” as Kyle nods to Johnathan, at that point.
Kyle then looked at everyone, as he and Johnathan went in, as they watched the party catch up to everyone else.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:41 pm

Bella was hiding behind all the girls.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightBlue on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:04 pm

Lacey came up. "Cross you are so strange you make us all look normal."

MidnightBlue
Leader Of The Flock

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:06 pm

Bella laughed. "We are all pretty odd."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:46 pm

[I have glitches on the D.Si, so i have a harder time Role-Playing than normal!]

Cross deeply blushed, as he no longer knew if he was getting bubblier than Bella Black was, or if Bella was getting bubblier than Cross was, as he goes to look at Bella's eyes[with love in the fragments of his heart!] before Cross went to focus back on the fact they were about to enter to the cavern, as Johnathan and Kyle went to look at the Sea-Green door in front of them, as Johnathan then said,“This is the room, everyone!” as he draws his necklace where the sword is, and uses the trident half of it as the key to the door.
Mina Alvizu was actually amazed at the sight of the door, but then she recalls Jasna, as she went to kiss Jasna's left cheek, again, as Mina wasn't at all sure if Jasna would have permitted Mina to kiss Jasna's lips, yet, as Mina knew that her lips are quite lovely to look at, as Mina watches Tiresias take Reena to the entrance.
Kyle went to look at the twins Izzy and Lacey, as he asked the girls,“Are we ready to go?” as they were about to mobilize to the room, behind the doorway.
Tiresias looked at his cousin Bella, as he asked Bella,“Is something wrong, Bella?You look more...Royaler than usual, i feel,” as he would let Reena and Bella enter the door, first.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Bella smirked and grabbed Tiresias's arm.
"If I do say so myself, couzikins, we both look like the royalty we were meant to be."

"Mina please keep the PDA down, Reena doesn't need to see it!" Mia scolded.

[how old is reena?]

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:54 pm

[Somewhere at ages 16 or 17, if i recalled, right, Dee?]

Mina blushed, as she tries to not reveal her mum's mortal disguise's name in front of the party, as Mina feared she'd be making it easier for her father to be cursed if they realized her mum's mortal identity, when she took a human form and mated with her father.
'My mother suspected that my father might end up slipping on revealing that he mated with her, as she's the love goddess, so she had to permit him to let him admit he ran into a woman named Gwen Fay... as Mina wanted to cry in fear, when she realized she was about to expose the risks her father was facing, which were already amplified from mating with her mother, as Mina now felt its her fault everyone she cares about is in more danger than if Mina never existed, at all.

Tiresias then nods to Bella, as he knows that Officer Cross was already trying not to kiss Bella, again, as he remembers they are friends, despite the fact that Tiresias knew Cross found Bella lovelier to look at, when she's underwater.
Tiresias even recalled how it was said that Aphrodite was born from Sea Foam, near Ouranos's remains near where Cyprus was, yet speaking of Aphrodite...

Johnathan recalled Mina crying in fear, as Johnathan asked Mina in concern,“Mina, what's wrong?” as Mina responded,“It's all my fault my father was wounded by Dolohov in the Death-Eater raid on London!” as Mina felt she endangered her father, further, by even existing!

Spoiler:
Gwen Fay was an alias Mina's mum took up, before she mated with Mina's father.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum