Just For Fun

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Just For Fun - Page 7 Empty Re: Just For Fun

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:28 am

[Please forgive me for what i feel i must do!]

A Silver Aura was surrounding the area that the group was in, as it begins to reverse a lot of the scenes and plays them backwards, as soon enough, everything was going back all the way to the moment in which the Ice Cream was falling out of the skies!

Johnathan was one of the only people to notice it, as he wondered,"What's going on?Is it a glitch?" as he goes to wonder about the sights, as he notices the aura around him reverting all the way to that gleaming moment in destiny.

Johnny realizes that he has a few moments to make things right with Mia, as he guzzles down root beer and french vanilla Ice Cream, without chocking, as once he's done by a few seconds, he said to Mia,“May i take you to dinner, Mia?” as he then added,“You can absorb Ice Cream from me, too!” Johnny said quickly, without sounding desperate, to Mia!

[I'll explain everything about that aura, soon, and there are consequences for the aura to happen!]

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

Just For Fun - Page 7 Kisu

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Just For Fun - Page 7 VS-1
Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:10 am

Mia was about to respond when she winced in pain and fell to the ground, holding her head and screaming.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:41 pm

Johnny heard Mia screaming in pain, as blaming himself for what has happened, he grabs Mia and holds her in his arms, feeling that he must contact Lance about the mess, A.S.A.P.

With that, Johnny sent a thought to Lance and Ophy, prayong that they'd come, as a silver shuttle that travels the skies landed to everyone's positions.

*A few hours later*

Johnathen and everyone else were in underground Hogsmede, since the above-area was wreaked by the siege above, as Dio was badly wounded in the firefight, but Dean volunteered to take a group to scout ahead.

“What just happened here, Private Snyder?” Lance asked, while Ophy goes to look at Mia, tending to her, carefully, as she does.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:32 pm

Mia hissed at Ophelia and cowered away from everyone, looking for someone.

"She needs Malcolm morons." Saphira commented.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fox on Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:50 pm

Vana glared at the rest of the people and ran to grab Malcom.
Fox
Fox
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Eyes on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:00 pm

Malcolm came running, afraid Vana would drag him by the ear again.

Red Eyes
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:05 pm

Mia threw Ophy off and jumped at Malcolm, holding onto his arm and letting out a long breath.

"If you ever . . . ever. . . try to break the imprint against our will, I swear to fuck I'll kill unless the pain kills me first."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:58 am

[This is why the siege should have been the focus *Facepalms* ]

*warning: response may border on smash-downs*

With reflexes far surpassing the vampires she fights, Ophelia managed to use her spells to quickly avoid hitting either the wall, the ceiling, or the floor, as she landed as carefully as a cat in a fall, but its clear that Ophy was capable of unleashing a snarl far worse than any Undead Vampire can manage, but instead, she calmly said in a frown,“The circumstances in which this happened...this isn't true love at its finest..Its not even Aphrodite trying to be true to her word!” as Ophy looked soleumly into Miranda's eyes praying that no offense was given to her, as Miranda sent the thought,'None taken, lady Siegfried!' as Ophelia looked at everyone, as she coldly said,“This...its all-sided and all-around faggotry, at its worst, unearned, its potent slavery!” as Ophelia was already displaying increasing disgust at the situation, in ways Miranda couldn't convey it, as Ophy nods to Lance for her to leave, which Lance grants her at once, as Ophy left, tears on her face, and all of the depressing details!

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:16 pm

Mia laughed hollowly at Ophelia. "You guys don't understand at all. The Imprint isn't a creation of Aphrodite's. It's something all the Gods and Goddesses created together. The bond is a good thing for most people. I have someone I can count on one hundred percent, if I'm ever hurt, Malcolm can help more then any of you ever could. He will know I'f I'm in trouble, and I'll know if he's in trouble. At least he trusted me enough to drink from him without killing him, Johnathen."

Mia gave them a look. "It's not faggotry. Where I come from, you were lucky if you got an bond."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Burns on Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:12 pm

James, sniffled. "I want a bond!" he cried and hugged Vana, trying to lighten the mood.
Fire Burns
Fire Burns
Recruit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:29 pm

'Tell that to my father!' Ophelia sent the thought back, as now there was Nordic Ice in her harsh tone of thoughts, as she goes to get to a training room, ripping apart dummies, as she goes to suddenly aim her kombat training knife at the throats of the dummies.

Last edited by Javier Cross on Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You really ticked her off, now!)

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:44 am

Mia stormed after her. "Tell what to your father? I don't know what you're freaking out for! Just because I have an effing magical bond with Malcolm, you all think it's the end of your world! Maybe it was a mistake, but neither one of us meant for this to happen!"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:33 pm

'Did i say it was the end of the world?Or was i trying to warn you its the beginning of the end of sanity and free will, as we know them?' Ophy continues to sound colder, as she goes to fight another swarm of active dummies while people begin to repair the damaged dummies in their entirety, as Ophy wishes kyle was here.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:44 pm

Mia rolled her eyes. "No one is losing their will! Jesus! And don't bring Kyle into this! We don't need another guy in this fucked up triangle."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Just For Fun - Page 7 Empty A reason for everything!

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:38 pm

“Whatever you say, miss Queen of enslavement!” Ophy sent the sarcastic thought though freezing methods, as the dummies she was training at were moving faster than Vampires, and in a few seconds, Ophy did likewise, as she was barely visible with her speed, seeming more like a red blur, each time!

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:53 pm

Mia froze. "What did you say?"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:27 pm

Laertes goes to observe the halls, as he notices that Mia was moving quickly, as he sighed and said to himself, in Danish,"What has the world come to, now?" as he goes to turn his head sideways, as he then said,"I guess i better check it out, and how that Lieutenant Johnny is just out in Hogsmede to bolster the defenses alongside the newly-arrived reinforcements from Vampire Mountain, courtesy of some of the surviving Vampire Princes!" as Laertes moved faster than Vampires, in that moment.
Ophelia was too busy fighting the dummies to notice anything, except that the Vampire Mountain Vamps have arrived, as they said,"The Council ordered us to help train the recruits, as we wish to appease the gods by doing the task!" as one of the Veterans with scars on his hands and face(Who might have been lovely to look at, without them!) goes to look at the recruits looking at Ophelia as she was fighting, noticing that she was a blur, once more.
Johnathan goes to take Diomedes' place in Hogsmede, praying to his lucky stars the mess can't get any worse than this, as he said,"What have we done, here?" and by we, Johnathan didn't just mean himself, but he also meant the other jerkwads who caused the mess, too, and left Hogsmede to burn.
Miranda goes to pull out her Spear, Hecuba, as she goes to pray to the Gods, including her mother, as to how to do the right thing, as she sacrificed very ripe limes to the gods(her mom included!) as she goes to face her own set of dummies, as well, as she said,"Ophelia's childhood, if i heard right from officers Siegfried and Polonius, was bad...would it be best if i bring her a gift for her troubles, later on?" as Miranda goes to imagine bringing he either something to eat, or some Myrtle Flowers to bring to her house, as Miranda considers her options, wishing that her half-sister Silena Beauregard was alive, right now.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:10 pm

"Miranda, we are family yet you sit there watching as she insults me and my friend." Mia turned to her with a challenging look. "And Johnathen! You didn't even try to defend me from a simple mistake! We are over!" Mia screamed at him and then stalked away, tears stinging her eyes.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:20 pm

“DON'T YOU THINK I KNOW WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE FAMILY????” Miranda screamed, as she didn't hear Ophy calling out the maddeningly corrupted system that afflicted Mia, as Miranda goes to admit,“Ophy wasn't just PMsing, lately, but she didn't get any sleep either!” to herself, as Miranda then admitted,“When Ophy was at the ages of 08-12 years old, a band of sickos tried to gang-rape her, and if it weren't for Laertes, she'd probably be dead!” as Miranda watches as silver mists go to surround everywhere they'd look with a scene of a pretty, yet young, girl with red curls, taken against her will by smirking magi-serial killers, as the girl was screaming for help, desperate for escape.
Johnny then screams back,“HAVEN'T YOU NOTICED I WAS TRYING TO DEFEND YOU, IN THE FIRST PLACE???” as Johnny really was trying to defend Mia by punching the bigger jerkwad who caused the mess, in the first place, but apparently he did a bad job at defense, as he goes to run off, after her with speeds surpassing that of Vampires, hating himself for being weak-hearted!
Ophelia was showing tears in her eyes, when she paused the fighting, realizing that she failed to protect anyone from everyone, as she can't even keep the anger she had at the rape attempt upon her, under control, as Ophelia begins to cry human tears, as she said,“Byrnhild, my ancestress, forgive me!!!” as she just wanted to weep on her powerlessness at the situation, as the flames in her hair went off.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:06 pm

"That doesn't excuse trying to insult my way of life!" Mia shot back over her shoulder.

"And punching Malcolm was the stupidest thing you've ever done Johnathen. Eat your heart out."

Saphira stood next to Johnathen, and sighed deeply. "You guys, don't you get it? Where Mia comes from, having a bond is an honor. It says that Nyx feels your important enough. A bond isn't created everytime a vampire drinks from a human; Nyx bestows them sometimes. You just insulted the only thing from her past Mia liked."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:20 pm

"YOU REALIZE THAT I DIDN'T START THE MESS, TECHNICALLY SPEAKING, NOR DID I SUDDENLY MAKE YOU THINK WE'RE AT WAR WITH EACH OTHER???" Miranda shot at her relative by varying degrees, as Miranda wanted to bake Mia a pie, but now that the mess is out of control, Miranda is having a hard time feeling at peace with herself, and being descended from Hecate from his dad's side isn't helping, either.

"And letting Malcolm be a d-ickweed about everything is any better?Oh sure, let me eat my own heart out before he does, then!" Johnathan said, coldly, suddenly not regretting punching the jackarse, now.

Miranda then said to Saphira,"Where Ophelia came from, having a bond like that meant that you're easier to abuse and rape, and is only meant as a means of last-resort survival, in ways other relative bonds would show more friendlier terms with how to cope with or remove them!" as she sighed just as deeply, as she then said,"One of Ophelia's step-mothers tried to have Ophelia killed many times over, and she had one of the sickos attempt the same kind of bond on Ophelia, but before the lead sicko could do that(and before Ophelia could get raped) her brother, Officer Laertes, saw to it that the sickos were castrated, and most of them except the head sicko dead, with the leader to survive to send a cold message to the perpetrator behind the attempted rape!" as Miranda then said,"Laertes' and Ophy's family are bound by justice in all its forms, and if justice isn't brought, needless deaths would result from it!" as Miranda goes to look back at Mia, but not before adding,"Ophelia and Mia came from two completely conflicting cultures, if i had to guess!" as she goes to look at Mia's blonde hair, while Johnny goes to slowly follow, to not beat himself up.

Miranda then watched as the mists showed more of the people who practiced cruelty for cruelty's sake, as the little, mortified girl was about to be molested, until a young jarhead cuts off a sicko's groin!

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:05 am

Mia laughed hollowly. "I know what Malcolm did, and believe me, your the dickweed. Not him."

Saphira sighed. "Didn't anyone ever teach you guys to be open minded? You didn't even ask Mia to explain why she wasn't mad! You judged, even when you saw she was kinda happy! And now you've all made this a big mess! Malcolm could never abuse Mia! That is a completely different bond~ this one joins their spirit. They share each other's pain, he can sense all her emotions. When Mia is in danger, she will call first for Malcolm because he will always listen."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:37 pm

“Forget it, hypocrite!” Johnny said coldly, as he then added,“I don't give a shit if you thought i called Malcolm out from Jealousy, when i called him out for leaving Hogsmede to burn!” as he then said,“Go ahead and be holier than thou, for all i care, because if you want to be gay, go ahead and do that!” as he was done putting up with the bull that arrived!

“Apparently, that's what my cousin tried to explain to Bella, all this time, but she never really listened until it was too late, and My cousin's uncle, Cousin Alvizu, paid for it dearly!” as Miranda sighed as much as Saphira did, as a sign to show Saphira wasn't the only one putting up with the wax of trouble, because from the triplets' bond Miranda shares with Mina, so was Miranda, as Miranda admitted,“His own wife indirectly had him murdered while he was helping to defend New Jersey, and he was nothing like Agamemnon, as Pedro would have died for his friends and family, in their stead, but cousin Commander Cross believes his uncle's death was all his fault!” as Miranda then said,“This must end, Cross needs to refocus some of the self-blaming as Officers Siegfried and Polonius are going to face the 12 quests!” as Miranda goes to admit,“I wish the two would stop nagging, because i am feeling urged to whack them with Hecuba, so much,” as Miranda's hand holding her baton shows a visible vein.

From a sky blue aura, a jarhead stronger than 10,000 undead Vampires grabbed both Mia and Johnny by the ears, as Laertes said,“Don't you two idiots know that this is exactly the kind of way how Officer Pedro died?If you two have any brain-cells left, you'd call off the argument, right now!” as he said those words with gritted teeth, as he said,“Because i am leading the expedition, and i would like you two to join it, and don't give me the 'conflicting cultures' crap you old farts go by, because not only do i not want to hear it, but its also extremely counter-productive!" as Laertes was surprisingly harsh in his mannerisms, as he then admitted,"Hopefully, we can find Kyle in here before this gets more out of hand, but in any case, we need to do the task in order to prepare for the worse!" as Laertes goes to look at the part of the memory in which he saw a scene of a younger teenager who looked very much like Laertes do now, as the boy already castrated one of the sickos, as he then said in an unknown dialect of English,"Who's next?" to the sickos who are trying to rape his sister.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:00 pm

Mia growled at Laertes. "Fine, I'm done arguing with him. Because I never wanna see Johnathen again." She said coldly.

"You know, I thought I loved you, but I was wrong!"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:51 am

“Like that reason is the most mature you've got!” Laertes rolls his eyes, reffering to how she didn't want to see Johnathan ever again, as he said,“Lady Mnemosyne never forgets a thing, so if she senses mindless cruelty for cruelty's sake, be willing to bet she won't forget about it!” as he goes to watch as a blue fog came in, surrounding everyone and preventing movement.

Johnathan goes to pay Mia's coldness in kind, as he said,“Then i guess in this case, love is a lie, the entire time,'Shot through the heart, and you're to blame, you give love, a bad name!'” as Miranda felt shock when she watched Mia and Johnathan say those words, as Miranda wanted to gesture to Saphira that Miranda was going to feel an illness coming up, as Miranda can't seem to hold it in!

*Mnemosyne is the Titaness of Memory, who's always friendly to the Olympians, along with lady Leto, the Titaness Huntress!*

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum