Just For Fun

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Just For Fun - Page 8 Empty Re: Just For Fun

Post by Isabella Black on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:25 pm

Mia laughed hollowly again. "It's not cruelty for the sake of cruelty. It's a protection for my heart! I am done with relationships! Forget trying to have a lovelife! If I want something, I'll seduce a man! If I want sex for the hell of it, I'll seduce a man! But he will never stay around for more then a night! I'll be just like other vampire girls!" Mia ran away.

Saphira looked at Miranda. "You okay?"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:12 pm

The area surrounding everyone in the fog turned out to be a part of a massive mobile shuttle, which was like a Citadel Series of Stores, a Military Base, and a Ship, combined, as Laertes goes to head to the deck, but not before adding,"You know, Cross once decided to think of the same kind of idea as you do, Miss Riktor, except he didn't go to jump the bones of any girl he'd find[or anyone, for that matter!] nor would he dream of raping them, instead he was too busy killing those who meant all that's right about humanity and all other sentient life harm and extinction!" as he goes to skip the Starbucks and Pizza Huts and Sbarros as he goes to head to the desk, as soon as he was sure Mia had the message.
Johnathan goes to clutch at his heart, as he didn't want to show a tear in his eyes, as he then said,"My heart....my heart...its been ripped!" as he then said,"I can't even protect my heart...i guess it means i should just be a drunk and a manslut, then!" as he prays he didn't offend Miranda when it came to her ancestor, Hercules, on the matter, but Miranda was already too ill to respond to Johnny to let him know that there's no offense taken from Johnny's words, as Johnny goes to run after Mia, ready to admit that he might as well join Mia in being a slut.

Miranda goes to look at Saphira, but then she noticed that there was a restroom for females in the area, as Miranda quickly moved to one of the toilets in the restroom, as she forgot to close the door, as she goes to puke her heart's worth of the excesses in her stomach, as she was already ill, as Miranda was even more disgusted with the cruelty that came to pass than she was with any other illness, as Miranda then thought,'Brother Aeneas already did things that he would never ever be proud of, even before the Trojan War, especially when he helped to kidnap Lady Helen, i don't need to admit more,' as Miranda forgot to close the door, as Miranda dared not admit more unpleasant stuff Aeneas did that he would never be proud of, as Lady Mia was Miranda's relative by degrees she can't even recall well, as at least with Kyle, Kyle's only Ares' grandson!

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

Just For Fun - Page 8 Kisu

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Just For Fun - Page 8 VS-1
Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:14 pm

Saphira absently mindedly rubbed Miranda's back. "I feel sorry for Mia. Her hearts been broken so much. I think she honestly will never trust men again." Standing, Saphira walked slowly after Mia.

"I guess I have to join her, keep her safe to an extent."

With that, Mia and Saphira vanished.

(Mind if I skip ahead to like, one year later when they all meet again?)

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:48 am

[I'd think right now, only 6 months should go by, as everything went to hell, recently!Besides, do you really want Johnny to be a manslut or a playboy?]

Miranda goes to look around, before she carries out the pukage, as Miranda then admitted,“No matter how hard Ophy tried to be a mother to us all, her hospitality's been violated in such negative fashions, i don't think she'll have the heart to trust teenage girls enough to look them in the eye and help them, ever again, and with all due respect to my ancestor, Herakles, i don't want Johnny to be a manslut, i'd rather he'd abuse medication, instead!” as Miranda goes to continue puking, wishing that Mr. D had a grandson or granddaughter to help heal both Johnny's and Mia's now-tarnished hearts!

*6 months later*

The mission assignments have recently begun, as many valient soldiers and warriors get sent to join the newly-found Mnemosyne fleet, as the ranks have included but not limited itself from Commanders Cross and Aurion, to the recently patched up Diomedes, plus there's even Thomas Springfield, the grandson of the late general Springfield in the ranks.

But the likes of Johnathan Snyder and Amelia Riktor were nowhere to be found, as of yet, as Cross abused medication in not knowing their fates, as he said,“First Kyle, now Johnny and Mia?They didn't even have passionate pity-sex, for that matter!!!” as Cross just wants to berate himself for failing to protect any of his friends!

Its been 6 months since Hogsmede was attacked, and to make matters worse, they don't even know where the perpetrators are, as Cross goes to pull out his sword, Gabriel, and begin fight-training the new-blood recruits to fight.
Laertes came in, as he said to everyone,“Listen up, its like yesturday that Hogsmede was attacked, now it seems like the guys responsible for it are preparing to attack Diagon Alley, next, and we can't let that happen!The enemy has deployed some sort of weapon against Alliance-zones!” Laertes then added,"These zones are vital points between the Ministry and the Sanctuary that's in London, to continue the safety of the communities of magic and everyone else," as Laertes then added,"I'm sending in a strike force to investigate the mess, and if they must, destroy the weapon as soon as possible, but do i have any volunteers for that task?" as he goes to look at everyone in the fleet, including the U.S Jarheads in the fleet.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:09 pm

3 girls walked down the main street of Hosmead. The girl in the front had long platinum blonde hair, definitaly not natural color. She wore a very low, very tight, black tanktop with silver and hot pink decals. Her shorts were barely there, and dark black. She wore stilettos on her feet.

On her right, there was a brunette with very wavy soft hair. She wore a sapphire strapless top that was also a bellyshirt! Her black miniskirt was more like a belt, and her boots went all the way up to her thighs.

On the blonde's left, there was a girl with long, shiny black hair. This girl wore just an emerald green bikini top, and black skintight skinny jeans. Her shoes were emerald fuckme stilettos.

All 3 girls were heavily makeuped.

((hahaha! Mclean is havin funn!)

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:18 pm

"Officer Cross, you take up a group to go and investigate whether or not Hogsmede is safe to fend for itself right now, Peredur, you go with officer Springfield and see if you can also investigate the recent attack on a neighborhood near Hogsmede, everyone else, with me, we're going after the invaders!" Laertes orders, and soon enough, everyone among the fleet got to their battle stations in the defense of Diagon Alley, as Cross was quickly beamed to Hogsmede, as soon as possible.

Hogsmede still looked in desperate need of repairs, as soon enough, Cross began to notice a group of sexy girls in the vicinity, whether he realized it or not, as he somehow managed to find it in his system to hold it together while he goes to stare at the sexy lady in the green bikini top, as he then noticed that a shockingly attractive man was already looking at the girls, as well, except he then came to the blonde, showing a bag of money for no real reason, as Cross wondered,"I wonder what's he doing?" as the man goes to pay the blonde, as apparently they were roughly the same age.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:24 pm

The blonde saw the man offering her money and laughed, a bell like laugh.

"Sorrysir" The way sir rolled off her tongue made it seem like an insult, "I chose who I like. Silly little boys don't get to try to take me home." With that, her group kept on walking.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:30 pm

The man goes to literally sweep her off her feet, as he was apparently blonde, all the while, Cross could only watch, but he noticed that the sexy lady in bikini looked extremely familiar to him.
With that, and while the guy and Mia were separated from the group of girls, Cross quickly goes to observe the black-haired sexy girl, who was roughly at the same age as Cross was, from what Cross can tell, as Cross activated his stealth-mode system that's in his D.N.A, thanks to genetic altering, as he goes to seek her out.
'The Black-Haired lady looks so familiar to me, but i wonder why," as Cross goes to look at the sexy girl he's observing.

Last edited by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:33 pm

The girl with black hair rolled her eyes. She stopped and put one hand on her hip, standing as if bored.

"Isa, I'm pretty sure that was Malcolm!" Isa, the girl with black hair, looked up, her emerald eyes flashing with secrets. She smiled.
"Sammy, I have no doubt it was."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Cross recognized that the lady 'Isa' sounds like she has the exact same beginning to her full name as Bella does, as Cross recalled that his girlfriend went with Mia, for reasons he didn't fully understand, as he forgot the message of importance to remember about Mia, as he then goes to be careful, praying that unless this Isa-lady calls him and wishes to have a private moment or two with him[which would be completely shocking if that's the case!] that Cross has to stay hidden and see if he can uncover anything.
The guy with the blonde-haired lady goes to look at the blonde, as he was beginning to smile at her, as he said,"I have a house from where i live, maybe we can go down and do some lovin'?" as Cross sensed that the guy was apparently sleazy-sounding, as he felt unfamiliar to Cross's recognization systems.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:45 pm

The blonde smiled, but it wasn't friendly or lustful. It showed off her vampire fangs. Before anyone could blink, she punched the man in his gut, effectivly stopping his breathing for a while. Then she ran and appeared next to Isa and Sammy.

"Try that again, and I will bite you."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:51 pm

The man apparently required only 5 minutes to fully heal, but not before puking out blood from his mouth, as he said,"That's real nice, isn't it?" as he goes to aim his eyes at the blonde, again, while all Cross can do is just watch as the blonde was apparently aiming to drain once she begins the biting!

Cross then realized that he should be prepared to stun her, if it gets out of hand, but Cross prays it doesn't need to come to that, instinctively, without even a thought exposing his position.
The man goes to wonder if the blonde apparently likes girls, without even thinking it, somehow, or if its something else he doesn't know about at all, when it comes to the blonde.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Eyes on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:55 pm

Malcolm, a newborn vampire with glowing red eyes, appeared next to the blonde girl. He crossed his arms and smiled devilishly.

"Don't touch my girlfriend, dumbass." With that, he turned and pulled the blonde girl to him, and kissed her deeply.

Red Eyes
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:56 pm

Isa laughed. "Go Amy!"

Amy, the blonde, was too busy kissing Malcolm to answer.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:59 pm

Cross didn't like the looks of the situation, as Cross somehow instinctively suspected that Malcolm was responsible for driving Kyle out and making all those attempts at his life, just to give Cross and his family more grief.
Cross was still too busy getting the stealth systems active, as Cross already knows even without Crusader mode, that he can still slaughter even a legion of newborns if he must do so, but even so, to make a mess in public would be hampering the restoration project!
The guy then said,"Who are you?" as he goes to pull out a shotgun, soon enough, ready to defend himself from the worst, if need be!

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:02 pm

Isa straighted up, and pulled Sammy over.

"Cross, get over here. And tell the moronic friend that unless he wants to die a painful and slow death, not to mess with a vampire that controls fire."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:07 pm

'Great, i've been spotted!' as Cross thought he had gotten the hang of hiding his thoughts well, as he then goes to vanish to the side of the guy, as the guy looked like no one familiar to Cross in his life, as the guy looked like he's seen hell from fighting a wave of Vampires, once, as Cross then asked,"Can you still walk?" as the man nodded, as Cross then said,"As soon as you can walk, get to the Knight Bus and get as far away from here as you can, alright?" as the man then continues to hold his shotgun, as Cross somehow had to guess the man was capable of fighting and killing a few newborns, but this wasn't the best time to chance it, as Cross gave him a visa that was a way out, as Cross then barked,"GO NOW!!!" as the man attempts to run to the bus stop.

"What has happened, Bella?" as Cross said Isa's potential nickname in a way that wasn't insulting, but in a fashion that showed that Cross actually recognized who Isa really was, as he then asked,"And how long has it been?" as he hopes that he can figure out what has gone wrong with Mia, from them!

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:15 pm

Isa threw her head back and laughed, a high, clear sound.

"Silly Cross. Nothing happened. Your precious Johnathen let us be what all vampires really are. In a word, he let a monster out of a cage, and the monster is loving the freedom!

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:20 pm

"If you are saying All Vampires have no code of honor at all," Cross said in a cold look that fails to see any humor in Isa's/Bella's voice,"Then you might as well be right!" as he then said,"If this is an attempt to scare me, know that it doesn't even scare Kittens or Puppies, let alone Lions and Hellhounds!" as Cross was slowly but surely beginning to demand answers as to what the hell was going on, as he said,"Or maybe one of you sold your soul to a monster, as the said monster inhabits your body?" as he goes to eye the blonde, not lustfully but in cynicism.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:25 pm

Amy turned to Cross. "Isa is right, you are a silly human. Barely of age, it's a wonder you ever stood a chance to go out with Bella."

Isa laughed coldly. "Bella was a pathetic part of me. She didn't drink humans but shared her life with them. Bella was dark, but too good for a true vampire!"

Sammy looked at Cross. "You should be thankful Crossy. Most vampires just drink humans, we have fun with them."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:40 pm

Cross recalled all those meaningful times he spent with the true Bella all the way leading up to the time when Bella ended up a Vampiress, up to the point when Cross and Bella had a passionate night in bed, together, as he closed his eyes for a few minutes.

Cross then opened his eyes and looked at the 3 girls, as he then admitted,“In a way, you're right,” as he showed a soft smile, as he said,“I did have my fun with Bella,” as he goes to look back at Isa, as he then said in a stern look,“You, however, are not the Real Bella, and does it lok like it matter if you're just two sides of the same coin?Not in my eyes!” as he goes to admit,“I admit i haven't learned enough about the caged monster, but to be fair,” as Cross goes to smirk,“I doubt you know more than i do what its like to put up with the voices of every one of your friends and family who have died just so they can put food on the table!” as Cross admitted,“Because i can still hear them, inside my head!” as he goes to look at the lady who was once known as Saphira, first off, as he said,“If i can't snap you all out of this mess, what hope do we have on saving Dylan from Devesti?” as with that, he looks at the other two girls!

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:48 pm

Sammy smiled knowingly. "Ahh but that is the beautiful thing. Saphira was perfect with Dylan, then she was Devesti's pathetic friend. Now I am perfect for the real Dylan."

Isa smirked happily, and paced around Cross, eyeing him hungrily. "Your blood smells familiar. Bella has had your blood. . . and I remember the taste."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 19, 2010 2:37 pm

“Wasn't there a rumor that said that Mia once had sex with Saphira's boyfriend, Sammy?” as Cross focused back to Isa.
“It'll cost you, if you want to drink more of my blood!” Cross said, as he goes to look at the woman in Bella's body!

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:17 pm

Sammy shrugged. "The Dylan Saphira knew died, and could have gone to other worlds. Mia told Saphira everything, and Saphira never begrudged either of them. Silly of course, for Saphira to care so little."

Isa eyed Cross still. "And what would that price be? We both know that you lust for Bella. You wouldn't be able to resist if I tried to seduce you."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:33 pm

"Saphira loved Dylan, whether she wished to be straight-forward or not," Cross said, with a firmness in his voice that makes it critical that he spoke out,"Peredur plans to save Dylan, and if he cannot do that, then Peredur would know he's not meant to date Saphira at all!" as he goes to turn to face Isa.
"I would be lying if i said that none of my emotions on Bella didn't involve lust, because Lust is sadly one of my weaknesses, but isn't that almost always the case, with most people, 9 times out of 10?" Cross admitted, as he then said,"Why, his majesty King Hades even married lady Persephone, his niece, partially because she was attractive!" as he goes to stare at Isa's eyes for her next response, as he said next,"If you expect to find more emotions out of me so you can use them against me, you won't read them as easily as you can read my mind, i can promise you that much, unless i permit you to do so!"

Last edited by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum