Just For Fun

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Just For Fun - Page 11 Empty Re: Just For Fun

Post by Random Dude on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:48 pm

Jake smiled hesitantly. He didn't like the thought of her and other guys. He laughed with her when he saw the sleeves.

"What are you doing out here in the woods?"

Random Dude
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:55 pm

Isa laughed. "Now you ask. I'm not sure I can tell you though. I'd have to kill you." She inhaled deeply, smelling Jake's boy smell on his shirt.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Random Dude on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:06 pm

Jake grinned. "I'd like to see you try."

Random Dude
Private

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:10 pm

Isa laughed lightheartedly, before she gasped. Her head pounded, like a heartbeat, and she swayed where she stood before she collapsed.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

Location : Lost in my own little world...because i break my promises, of course!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:31 pm

Cross goes to catch Isa when she collapsed, as Cross said,“Don't worry, i got you!” as Cross was just relieved that Isa didn't crack her head open.
Miranda noticed that Isa appeared to have more curves than Bella does, yet Miranda doesn't understand why Isa has so many, yet.

The Royal guard brought Amy to the camp, where dozens of the Lupa Loyalists were taking care of civillians.
The 2nd-in-command then said,“You'd have to have extreme levels of resistance to elemental magic before you were even considered fit to be a recruit for the guard, milady!” as the guards to bring Amy food to eat!

Why did Lissa had to get stuck in a Vampiress's body, again?

Just For Fun - Page 11 Kisu

What would you have done if you were in Mr. Tohsaka's shoes?

Just For Fun - Page 11 VS-1
Admit it, you know its Badass! afro lol! Razz
Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

View user profile http://interstellarwars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Amy turned her nose up. "Elemental magic can't be resisted because, quite simply, there isn't actual magic involved. I'm one with the wind, I don't use magic to control it, I ask the wind to go where I wish. So there."

Isa groaned. Sammy appeared next to them. "Let go of her you moron. Wherever you touch her, she's burning! No one can touch her!"

*Youll understand in a bit*

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:44 pm

*I'm eager to listen*

“Our lord's late mother, a daughter of Lord Ares and the queen mother of this branch of the Lupa clan, managed to do otherwise, various times, and she trained even her mother's guard to do likewise until it became commonplace for the royal guard to learn the secrets.” as the lieutenant added,“That's why we recruit the brightest, the toughest, the deadliest among the recruits to join the guard!” as he said to Amy,“Before our Lord's mother took to the hunt, our clan was hunted by treaty-violating clans aided by magic-wielding Vampires!” as he looks at Amy in a moment of awe.

Cross goes to let Isa go, as Miranda recognized Saphira underneath Sammy's mini-skirted appearance, as Miranda said,“Its you, Saphy!!!!” as Miranda goes to give Sammy a hug of joy!

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Location : Trying to watch The Lightning Thief while watching Mina date her boyfriend, as if its a trailer scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:48 pm

Amy gave them a withering glance. "You don't understand how amazing vampires truly are. You hate us because we are the way we have to be to survive. I didn't ask to have to kill people to live another year. And you can't fight the elements unless you yourself can use an element. It's hard enough to listen to the wind and not lose yourself. If I set the wind on you, truly on the wolves, you'd all go mad withen a day."

Sammy gave Miranda a scathing look. "I'm not Saphy. I'm Sammy."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:57 pm

“That's not it, milady!” the lieutenant felt he failed to clarify his words, as he admitted,“Our liege's father was a Vampire Prince bringing in refugees to this place to protect them, and since then, we befriended the clan.The Prince is an elder, now, and as such, he wishes to help care for our two clans, as he loved the Prince's late mother, the lady Silvia!” as the wolf added,“The elder's clan wouldn't dream of draining people unless its a last resort, and if you wish, i'm sure the refugees can help you with various matters,” as the lieutenant bowed when they got to the throne room, as he said,“We can wait for the prince, here!” as he took 1/4th the guard to protect the entrance!

“Sorry, Sammy!” as Miranda wanted to laugh a charming laugh that only a princess of laughter can do well, as she was happy to see Sammy.

*Aphrodite is a Queen of Laughter*

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:59 pm

*Actually she's not.*

Sammy rolled her eyes. "Your cheerfulness annoys me." She looked down at her sister and sighed. She glanced up at the boy, Jake and huffed. "You better be good for her."

Amy sighed. "Why am I here? What about Lady Silvia?"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:09 pm

“Alright, my fair Sammy!” Miranda goes to curtsey at Sammy, while asking,“When can i speak with Saphira, again?” as Miranda goes to look at Isa, along with jake and her cousin.

“The lady Silvia died protecting the young pups of both our clan and some of the clans allied to us because of her!” as the lieutenant said,“When our Prince found out about the group that killed her(But not without 100,000,000 of their elites dead, might i add!) he went depressed with grief!” as the guard with golden hair said,“He may have shared his father's purple hair and eyes, but his desire to better the clan came from his mother!” as they admitted,“Our prince asked us to just call him Kyle, the name his mother placed first, rather than his royal middle name!” as they looked at Amy, as they asked,“Are you a friend of his?”

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:11 pm

Sammy facepalmed. "Oi. . . "

Amy crossed her arms over her chest. " I dunno if I"m his friends. You guys kidnapped me to see him, remember?"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:19 pm

Miranda goes to put Hecuba away, as it turned back into a cheerleading baton, while she goes to look at her cousin and Jake.

The Lieutenant facepalmed, as he said,“Romulus won't be pleased of the circumstances in which we brought you here, when he gets back from the clues to seek out his maternal great-grandfather's holy armor!” as the lieutenant admitted,“All the branches of our clan are dying under the sickness of a sort we don't know about, and our Prince feels only he and the guard can end it before it ends us!” as the lieutenant allowed Amy a seat to sit down.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:20 pm

Amy sat down and crossed her arms again, covering her chest.

"But again, why am I here?"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:31 pm

The Lieutenant goes to ready himself to say it, as he said,“We need you to help seek out other friends you may have had, so we can start a family reunion of a sort!” so with that, the Lieutenant added,“Also its because our Prince and the lady Mia used to be good friends!” as the Lieutenant nods at Amy!

“Would you help await our Prince, milady?” as the guardsmen allowed the Prince's servants to bring food to the throne room, as some of them gave Amy food to eat!

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:34 pm

Amy glanced at the food. "Human food is gross. And Kyle wasn't really my friend. He was more like a consort. But I have a boyfriend now. And it won't be a family reunion, cuz Isa will kill you all if I'm not allowed to leave!"

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:41 pm

The deers of a thriving breed appeared to Amy, as they were terrified of her, as they wanted to run from her, while more servants brought donated blood to Amy's table.
“We won't force you to stay, but we'll be saddened if you don't let some of the friends to your friends visit us!” as he frowns, as he admitted,“We even had a contest in the arena underground, but we need to gather your friends to be sure its really them!” as the lieutenant goes to look at the grounds below at the camp, feeling fright for his people.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:03 am

Amy rolled her eyes. "Look at my eyes boys. They are scarlet. Not golden you get from animals or the dead brown you get from donated blood. Scarlet, from fresh humans still alive."

"And why would I bring my friends here? Your werewolves, their vampires."

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:26 pm

“That is because you have at least a few friends who are not of your breed of Vampires, or even Vampires at all, at least a few of whom Our Prince was raised with!” the lieutenant said, as he admits,“The late lady Silvia placed our Prince under the care of a member of the Alvizu tree's mystic bloodlines and a mere human, to raise as one of their own!” as the lieutenant added,“One of their sons from their bloodline happens to have fed your friend at least a few times over!” as he looks at Amy for a sign she gets where this is leading.

“If we must suggest more, that particular child had a few cousins that are among your relatives via the Lady Aphrodite's golden womb, albeit the relations by blood you possess with them would be by varying degrees,” as the Lieutenant sighed,“Our liege told us that the lady Mia Riktor was said to be very beautiful, even though he wasn't aware of your blood-relations with lady Aphrodite, at the time!” as the Lieutenant's fellow guardsmembers bowed to Amy, at that moment.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:35 pm

Amy rolled her eyes. "This is too weird for me. And Isa has only drunk Cross's blood once. Bella only drank his blood once. Now I"m leaving before you all get weirder and like, copy that one movie I just saw where the chick was kidnapped to marry the prince. Whatev." Amy stood up.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:50 pm

“Wait, before you go?” the lieutenant asked,“What was the name of that movie in which the lady was kidnapped to marry the Prince?” as some of the younger guardswomen recruits were eager to listen in on the name of the movie, while the lieutenant watched and learned from Amy's response!
The lieutenant then wondered to himself,'I wonder why its possible for the lady Amy and the lady Mia to be able to allure others with their beauty?' as the lieutenant goes to reread the humility tales about Aphrodite, once more.

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:06 pm

Amy shrugged. "Actually, I think it was a book. Some girl with two sisters gets kidnapped by some werewolves because their king wants to marry her for her beauty. Eventually, he falls in love with her for her personality but she still hates him for kidnapping her. The king lets her go, because of the quote "If you love someone, let them go. IF they love you, they'll come back." But the girl never comes back because . . . I think she was killed? I don't remember. The book was called. . . I think Moon of Mine because the girl became the king's beautiful moon in his eyes."

*it was a very sad book*

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:23 pm

*Please tell me more about it*

The youngest guardswomen bursted into tears, because it felt like one of their tales about the first love of the Prince's great-grandfather from Lady Silvia's mother's side of the family, as how the same kind of situation occured as the king's first love didn't come back, because a werewolf clan that allied with Caerus[one of Ares' brothers who was even more warlike than Ares was!] had a mere human woman who was the King's first love[or was it a daughter or granddaughter of lady Aphrodite?] murdered, and when the king found out eventually, as the recruits said, the King declared war on the clan,“Now the legacy is about to risk repeating itself!” the lieutenant said, as he admits,“Our prince has yet to be king, but he must win the support of the other chieftains of the clan before he becomes king!” as he said,“We must hurry, milady, because we will need allies in the coming battle ahead!” as the Lieutenant asked,“You may tell us more about this nearly-twin tale, if you wish, but we need to gather when our lord returns with the armor!”

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Black on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:25 pm

Amy sighed. "I need to get back to Malcolm. Bye, little doggies." Amy turned and walked out of the camp.

Head of Aphrodite Cabin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Javier Cross on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:35 pm

“Wait, don't go yet!!!” one of the guardswomen said to Amy, as she adds,“We need to hear more about the tale!!!” as the guardswoman turned into a fully-grown, not-so-puppish werewolf, not so much eager to harm Amy, but she begins to drool in joy in how much Amy knew of the tale!
The lieutenant sighed, as he said,“Why now, of all the premature times to do this?” as he looks at Amy and the guardswoman, to see if Amy can tell the clan more of the tale!

Javier Cross
Javier Cross
Prince of the Alliance!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum